VA Home Loan
If you’re a Veteran or serving you’re entitled to all the advantages of a VA loan.
There are tons of benefits to using your VA Loan privileges
- 100% financing for qualified Veterans
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Excellent Rates
- More lenient credit guidelines available for veterans
Types of properties
- Single family homes (non-connected)
- Two- to Four-unit homes
- Attached townhouses (VA approved projects only)
- Condominiums (VA approved projects only)
- Mobile Homes/Manufactured Homes (provided the home comes with land, is permanently affixed, and the structure is at least 20 feet wide and 700 square feet if a double-wide.)
- In some cases, you can buy land or a home in need of repairs, with the intent of constructing or repairing the home.
VA Eligibility Service Requirements
- 90 days in wartime while in active duty
- 181 days in peacetime while in active duty
- 2 years or the full time called if enlisted after 9/7/1980
- You were separated from service due to a service-connected disability
- You are an unmarried surviving spouse of a service member who was KIA/POW/MIA.