Conventional Home Loan
Conventional home loans are ideal for borrowers with good or excellent credit.
Conventional loans typically have the most competitive mortgage rates
With a conventional loan could save more money over the life of your loan.
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac
- 1% down option with Freddie Mac Home Possible Advantage
- Owner Occupied, Second Home & Investment Property
Types of Properties
- Single family homes (non-connected)
- Two- to Four-unit homes
- Attached townhouses
- Mobile Homes/Manufactured Homes